This is a call out to all clubs to rally our boys together to get them prepared for the Northern Swords Season.
Selected players (click here see Train On Squad Selections) MUST attend these trainings:
- Monday 6.00pm at either the Bluegoose or Lindvart Park
- If players are based in Kaitaia they will continue to train with Jim Larkin. No extra trainings have been organised. They are welcome to attend the Kaikohe session, but this is not an expectation.
These training sessions are not exclusive to invite only and the sessions are open sessions for players and coaches. Premier players are welcome to attend as well as all 15s and 18s players. If your players want to improve their football then this is the opportunity for them!
The sessions will consist of:
- 45min Conditioning
- 45 min of skill development
- Tackle and wrestle technique
- Winning the ruck – ABC Defence.
The Brotherhood of League – the more we do for each other the more we succeed together. Let’s all support the Northern Swords!