A BIG THANK You! To everyone who helped out with the RLN Performance Camp.
Over 80 boys put in an awesome effort for a full days worth of training, fitness testing, trails as well as sitting and listening to lectures! Proving that Rugby League is More than Just a Game! Special thanks go to:
• The team at NZRL, Tony Iro, Nadene Conlon, Dean Watkins, Ronni Pereira and Luke Watts.
• Duane Mann from the Warriors
• Jon and Richie from NorthTec who ran the all the fitness testing
• Fraser Haldane from Mitre 10 Mega for cooking over 300 sausages
• Toni Haldane and Chantez Connor for cooking all the boys lunch
• Swords Coaching team – Jim Larkin, Tarei Patuwairua, Mahu Rawiri, Benson Selwyn, Avis Stewart, Willie Dickson, Mark Freeman, Jon Renes, Warren Blackman and Dr Conlin Locke
• To all the RLN Whanau of volunteers who helped get the boys on the field (Parents – coaches you are too numerous to thank!)
You are all simply awesome!
RLN General Manager