Calling all 15-24 year olds with passion and a drive to succeed.
Rugby League Northland in partnership with NorthTec are looking for boys to join the Rugby League Academy Training Program ONLY. This will see the successful candidates join the Academy for between 3 – 5 training sessions per week.
Training sessions will be either before school or after school and as such should not impact on their normal school program
The newly formed Rugby League Academy is seeking applicants to join the training only component of the Rugby League Academy in Whangarei.
If you are motivated to train hard and be the best you possibly can, then the Rugby League Academy may be for you.
If successful you:
– will join the academy as a trainee only and receive professional training and coaching
– will take part in 3 – 5 extra training sessions per week – split between morning and nights.
– may also be invited to participate in Tertiary Exchange games and trips to the Warriors
– will need to make your own way to and from training before or after school. Trainings will be held at Fitness Plus in Dyer St or at the Pulse – Raumanga.
There will be a cost of $150 for the year that will cover training apparel and gym costs.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone – Alex Smits on 0212 736975 for more information
Your application should include:
1. Your personal details
2. Your playing history
3. Your goals
4. A brief outline as to why you should be accepted onto the academy.
Please note that this is a Whangarei based Academy and only residents in Whangarei should apply as training times are before and after school.